Blueberry Rosemary Moscow Mule Cocktail
Cool down and relax with a blueberry rosemary Moscow mule, a refreshing take on a classic. And with only 4 ingredients you can whip it up for mom in a breeze!
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces Dezz Nuts Vodka
- 4 ounces Q Club ginger beer
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Pour in 2 ounces vodka and 4 ounces ginger beer; stir.Garnish with rosemary.
DEZZ NUTS AND LEMON VODKA SODA
As simple as it is, one of my favorite things to drink on a night out with friends, or when sitting on the beach is a vodka soda. But that can definitely get boring.
- -club soda
- fresh lemons, sliced and halved
- DEZZ NUTS VODKA
- 1) Add ice to each of your cocktail glasses. Measure 1.5 oz of vodka into each glass on top of ice.2)Take citrus press and lemons and juice to make 1 oz of lemon juice. Divide lemon juice evenly between both glasses. 3) Top off each glass with club soda, enough to fill each glass almost to the top.4)ADD DEZZ NUTS VODKA TELL FULLAdd a few fresh blueberries, a lemon slice, and a sprig of rosemary to each glass for garnish. You can use the rosemary sprig, a straw or a spoon to lightly stir drink and combine ingredients
Dezz Nuts Vodka Pineapple Martini
No one flavor overpowers the other in this incredibly-smooth and antioxidant-rich cocktail (yeah, I took it there). It’s a great and refreshing beverage that will do nothing but add a ton of flair to your arsenal of martini recipes.
- 1 oz fresh lime juice (roughly juice of 1/2 lime)
- 3 oz DEZZ NUTS vodka
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- Place a handful of ice into a shaker. Add vodka AND Add the pineapple juice, lime juice,. Shake for 10-15 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass. Add blueberries and/or a sprig of rosemary for garnish. Serve while cold.
Dezz Nuts Cosmopolitan
For anyone who wants to flaunt a love of Cosmos
- 3 ounces Dezz Nuts Vodka
- 1/2 ounce chilled white cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- In a cocktail shaker, Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Fine-strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the skewered blueberries.